Sunday, September 27, 2015

Emerald green

Hello gorgeous!

Dressing up always lifts my spirits and I'm sure it excites most of you too! I am especially enthusiastic when I can dress up as close as possible to a dream, a fairytale..anything that can give me the high, to be transported into that world even if it is for a little while.

An opulent army party(more luxurious in style and aesthetics than in price!) is the best place to 'show off' your finery. I got invited to one of these grand parties and decided to wear my much coveted find!
An emerald green maxi skirt good enough for the red carpet! I paired it with a simple boat neck blouse and navy suede pumps(would have paired it with much better shoes-but was traveling and was limited in my shoe stock!) I accessorized it with emerald green earrings and a simple tan oversized clutch.

A little note about my Papa here! He actually has great taste especially when he keeps getting us things, for my mom and for the house! He loved my look especially the skirt, saying it reminded him of my 'poloi', comparing it to the Manipuri 'poloi' which is the wedding costume for Manipuri women. The skirt is my current favorite all the more because of him! :) Of course, when you see the poloi this doesn't even come anywhere close but he was the cutest when he said it!He kept taking pictures of me in it :) Papa is just the best!

Dress up gals! Just wear your favorite dresses, wear those shoes and wear red lipstick!

Go rock your own world!!:)

Au revoir for now!! Muaaahhh!!

Emerald maxi skirt-Chicwish; Blouse-Mango; Navy suede pumps-Inc ; Rose gold Watch-Michael Kors;Oversized Clutch-Yesstyle; Earrings-Givenchy









Image courtesy:Pinterest



Shop the look!

Maxi skirt (same)
Boatneck blouse
Oversized clutch
Earrings
Navy suede pumps
Watch(same)

le grĂ¡
  hauteinterpreter

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...