Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Floral kimono blazer


Hello!

How are things going this summer??

Some lovely sales going on out there aren't there? :) I have never been very lucky with sales, mostly never finding my size nor the pieces I wish would've gone on sale! It's funny how I always walk into a sale and the only pieces I love and pick out are the ones excluded from the Sale! Told you what I did last to last thanksgiving right? Stood in line for 45 mins outside Aldo, walked in and picked out the only piece which was apparently not on sale despite a big banner outside the store saying 'Entire store 70% off'! Somehow, I have a knack for full price..  Sigh-Murphy' law!

Anyway, the tables have turned this summer and I have my eye on some of these awesome pieces from Zara, each under $30!!I have handpicked some of my 'likes' for you! Enjoy!






As for me, I make do with the old :) Oh wait a minute not everything's old-The floral kimono blazer is a new addition! A gift from my lovely sister! A perfect summery and light jacket with a very on trend kimono style and of course floral- a USP which has a hypnotizing effect on it's customer-me!).

Since the jacket is the statement piece, I keep other elements of my outfit nude and neutral. An old dusty gold shimmer top and my versatile nude and white ankle strap pumps. Old is gold-just seemed apt lol!

Floral kimono blazer-A gift; Gold top-(Old)-Globus, India;Jeans-Always skinny, Gap;Nude and white ankle strap pumps-DSW(same); Bag-Moschino(same on sale!); Gold hoops-Shoppers Stop, India; Watch-Kenneth Cole
That's not quite how I had tied my bun-hmmm...Excuse it please!;)




Have a great week ahead!


Shop the look!

Floral kimono blazer
Gold top
Nude and white ankle strap pumps(same)
Pink Moschino bag(on sale!)
Gold hoops
Kenneth Cole watch(similar)


le grĂ¡

hauteinterpreter

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...