Monday, August 11, 2014

A shirt and a skirt

Good morning lovelies!

Hope you've been amazing!! I have personally been struggling with some weight issues and hence have been shying away from the camera..Then I thought to myself, weight has always been a shadow issue in my life and I have said in the past and still believe that this was a blog where weight should not even be an issue! It's about interpreting fashion, to find styles I love to suit what I have been endowed with, even if it's a generous waistline! :) So I dressed up,got out there and snapped a pic-I'm back in the game ladies!;)

Silk shirt-H&m; Floral maxi skirt-Sarojini market, Delhi;Blue satin peep toe pumps-Charles & Keith; Wooden Earrings-Dilli Haat; Watch-Kenneth Cole; Nails-Essie Miss Fancy Pants








Have a great week ahead!Muaaaaahhhh!!

Get the look!

Silk Shirt
Floral maxi skirt
Blue Satin pumps
Wood Earrings
Kenneth Cole Watch




le grĂ¡
hauteinterpreter

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...