Monday, January 27, 2014

Kashmiri jacket + Booties

Good morning!!

I have been real lazy haven't I?? Hey but I have published 200 posts till date!Yay!! :). Hauteinterpreting ahoy!:)

Here's an outfit post after a long long time. I finally got myself a pair of black booties, an essential I have been talking about for long :) . Here it is in action..

Kashmiri jacket-From Srinagar, India; Gold top-Globus, India(old); Jeans-Gap; Booties-DSW, Necklace-Khan Market, Delhi; Earrings-Sarojini market-Delhi;Vegan Brown Messenger bag-Ebay!!:)
I love these booties-they're so comfortable too! They remind me of the Aquatalia version, made famous by The Duchess!
These are the Aquatalia booties


This is my vegan version and a look for less-the Kelly & Katie Morningstar bootie from DSW! :)


It already feels like spring in California!Sunny days with a little breeze-perfect weather! Of course the evenings are cool by the bay. We got a rude shock last weekend with a power outage that lasted all night because a car hit a pole nearby!! Somehow though there was a weird calm without the wifi and  without the tv!!:) How many times do we just sit and breathe without anything to do? Try it!

We brought out the candles after ages, we sat and chatted on the couch as the hours went by..eventually the darkness got to us and we went out for a midnight movie :) lol..!


Have a great day folks!! Keep tuned! Muaaahhhh!

Shop the look!

Embroidered jacket

Gold top

Booties(same)

Messenger bag(This is cute too!!)



le grĂ¡
hauteinterpreter

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...