Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Glitter flats-The look for less!!

Good morning!!


Look what I found!!Some awesome fashion deals I discovered!The phase is an obsession with sparkly and glittery things!! :)






Please remember like I do emphasize on my blog, I don't want you to keep buying new trends just because it's a trend! I always suggest improvising!I also do give you cheaper options don't I ?:) I think I do a pretty good job of finding looks for less and to emphasize here-vegan options!Again, I do not want to promote buying, though I'm already in the 3rd stage of this incurable disease!!;)








Image source:Tumblr

Go ahead, add some sparkle and glitter in your lives!! Muaaaaaaahhhh!

♥le grĂ¡ 
hauteinterpreter

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...