Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Romper + Booties

Hello!

How many times have you bought something impulsively and realized you could have skipped that buy??Well, that happens to me once a while ;). This navy and white romper(it had a navy ribbon around the neck which I replaced with an onyx stone necklace) was one such buy! I found it really cute, off the shelves at forever 21 and once I bought it, was wondering whether a romper was age-appropriate for me!

Hmm, you know what they say, wear something as if you own it and you can pull off most things :). Hence, I decided to put this together for the current sweater weather we are experiencing in the bay area. I still find it cute worn just by itself but my friends say it makes me look like a school girl!..Hence the cardigan, some tights and some booties. Feedback please! :)


Eliot Cardigan-Anthropologie(same);Navy Romper-Forever 21;Booties-Kelly & Katie Morningstar Booties,DSW(same);Tights-Target; Paris Ipad case-Valley fair mall

Get the look!

Cardigan(same)
Romper
Black Booties(same)
Grey tights
Paris Ipad case(I love this so much too!!)

Have an awesome day ahead!! Love!



le grĂ¡
hauteinterpreter

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...