Thursday, October 3, 2013

Fall shoes for less!

Good morning!

Today I've found you some amazing deals on latest shoe trends and have illustrated how to wear each of them!How better to start the day right?Shoe-nirvana! For every trend that's sported on the runways, there's always its much cheaper and affordable cousins round the corner!Come to me, I'll teach you A,B,C (of shoe shopping :) )-funny how the rhyme popped into my head as I was writing this!Lol!

You don't have to have the exact pieces. That's what I do-I always improvise :). It's a basic idea of the ways you can wear a particular piece. If you don't have a boucle jacket, substitute with a simple blazer..no boyfriend jeans?-no worries, roll up your existing ones to sport the look! See, it's that simple.

Two tone riding boots
Black ankle booties
Essential black ankle booties!
Burgundy Pumps
Burgundy pumps

Houndstooth Pumps

Houndstooth pumps
Buckled suede booties
Buckled booties
Cobalt pumps
Cobalt pumps


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...