Wednesday, September 11, 2013

One dress-numerous ways!

Another stripes + florals number for today's outfit-I've done this atleast 3 times without realizing it!Check it out here and here. I have used my old versatile knit dress as a top and worn a skirt over it and belted it. Good idea when you run out of tops?? :)

Knit Dress(worn as a top) and belt-Mango; Skirt-Sarojini market(flea market in Delhi); Sandals-Lucy's, Manipur, Necklace-From Khan El-Khalili market, Cairo





Here's how I've used this one dress in 4 ways through the seasons!:)

Dress as a top//Dress as a skirt//With cardigan//With tights
Do you have that one comfortable go-to piece of clothing you wear again and again? How have you worn it?Do share them with me! Have a great Wednesday chicas!

Get the stripes+florals look!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...