Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Stripes and florals

Mixing prints is the norm these days. I am mixing my stripes with my florals today. I had earlier mixed plaid checks and florals(here) and florals with a leopard print(with my shoes)(here). I am experimenting with only 2 pieces of my outfit and I like to mix with subtle and soft prints. You can experiment with bolder prints-you just have to play around with it a little bit but be careful or you could end up sporting a fruit salad!I am not a big fan of that particular Gaga trend, are you?

Have you interpreted the mixing prints trend yet?

Ruched sleeve striped top-Mango; Floral peplum skirt-Target; Satin blue peep toe pumps-Charles & Keith; Cluch-Sarojini Market-Delhi; Earring hoops-Icing;



Get the look!


2 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you!My favorite prints to mix! Thanks for stopping by! Hope to see you around! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...