Friday, May 31, 2013

Life is Pink!

Today I'm sporting pink and florals -the ideal 'girly' combination for summer. I love my pink pumps and to add a new twist to it, can you guess what I did to them?? Of course!I added little bows! Black bows seemed perfect for this pair of pumps!  I wanted to use different colored bows but these black ones have been so versatile! .....So voila!A new pair of shoes created :) If you're ever bored with your shoes, go ahead and experiment-The DIY world is your stage!

I've added satin ribbons, feathers, lace and modpodged them with glitter(I am soon going to be road testing them for the blog!- so wait for it!).  I am all for re-using, up-cycling and mixing n matching to create new outfits,looks and shoes without spending much! So go for it you gals!

And do share your DIYs with me (if I've been able to inspire you ;) )

Stay bonnie and chic this weekend ....and after that...and that..oh always!!:)


Pink jacket-Wet seal; Striped top-Mango; Floral skirt-Moreh, Manipur(India);Almond toe platform pumps-Shoedazzle.com; Bows-Michaels; Earrings-Forever 21


 

Shop similar items:


Floral Skirt(this is dreamy!)


Pink pumps( I want these!!)


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...