Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Cherry dress, Crystal skies

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♮ ..La la la..I can show you incredible things! :) 

The title of my post, inspired by Ms. Swift :)

This post has been long due so lets get straight to it!!


I love vintage, I love retro style and you all know about my love for modcloth! No, I haven't been paid by modcloth to run a PR campaign for them-I just do so on my own!


Some of you may know I run free PR campaigns for things I genuinely love-fashion brands like Forever New, Ladakh, my new aesthetician(ask me about her!she's amazing!), Korean skincare routines,-you get it!So ya, whenever I love something, I talk about it and share it with all my near and dear ones!

So not to get carried away, I had been eyeing this dress on modcloth since I first laid my eyes on it-so fun, so summery, so retro-chic and the classic style of a dress I love!

I have been wearing it all over the place..Sometimes I forget to take pictures whenever I am out but I got myself these when I took Ginger for an outing to Crissy Field, to the beach(yay!).Ginger goes berserk when she is anywhere near the beach!


So here I am, dressed in my favorite Cherry dress with a red cardigan(San Francisco weather!) and my silver grey glitter flats..I have loved pairing this dress with my burgundy-red T-strap retro heels as well (see here)(will share that sometime again), a cloche..oh the possibilities!


The tan bag has been my staple go-to Mama bag to dump all things Mama and Ginger! Very handy, very versatile, very durable; my other bags are screaming to be let out for the season!



Cherry dress & Cardigan-Modcloth;Glitter flats-J. Crew;Tan bag-Mango;Watch-Michael Kors (a gift); Headband-Forever New(See my fave!)



Shop the look!


Cherry dress(same)


Red Cardigan(same)

Glitter flats (Ooh I love these too!)

Tan bag (Another option)

Michael Kors watch(same)


Have a lovely day gorgeous! 

le grá
hauteinterpreter

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...