Tuesday, July 1, 2014

It's raining goodies aka Influenster time! ;)

Hola guys!

I have already told you about Influenster right?(check this out!)

So, as a loyal member ;) I received another complimentary bridal Voxbox!!A gal can always be made to feel special right??..and Influenster knows just how to do that!

The bridal #Vowvoxbox is a treat for brides to be, bridesmaids and wedding guests this wedding season. This super cute Tiffany colored box included an Olay moisturizing cream, a lovely cool blue(Barracuda) Sally Hansen nailpolish, a Raspberry flavored shaving mist, a travel sized Tide stain remover , an Ecotools facial sponge and a coupon from Riley & Grey with special discounts to create a wedding website!(I'm thinking of a 2-year website-how about that?)

My Influenster #Vowvoxbox
I will be reviewing each of these products on Influenster and Facebook & Twitter as well, so be sure to check them out! 
I have been using the Tide stain remover pen and needed to replenish my stock when Influenster sent me one instead!Lucky me!I would personally recommend the Tide pen to my readers(No I am not getting paid for it ;) ) Just try and use it on the stain as soon as possible -it works wonders!

Stay chic and tuned to hauteinterpreter chicas! :)



le grĂ¡
hauteinterpreter


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...