Friday, June 6, 2014

The summer winds

Hello!! 

Finally aye?? ;) 

The summer winds and its romance never fail to send me into daydream mode-even bang in front of the computer!The breeze is especially dreamy early in the morning when a wisp touches my cheek in the mornings and somehow, miraculously makes me want to wake up rather than slump further into bed :)..Early mornings are especially heavenly these days!

Inspired by summer, the breeze, florals (of course!), here's my flowy dress and denim jacket number, paired with peep toe wedge sandals and my all time favorite, romantic hat!

Denim jacket-Old navy; Floral maxi-A gift from my sister(Muaaaahhhh!!!);Wedges-Kanna;Hat-Forever New; Colorful Chandelier earrings-A gift!




A classic denim jacket is a wardrobe must-have and I finally got mine(my sis had been getting behind me for this one-she always said-Che(that's what she calls me) a denim jacket is a must-have and you being a style blogger don't have one!!)-hence the arrival of a classic denim jacket into my wardrobe...I couldn't thank her more! The jacket adds a fun touch to any outfit. I personally love to pair it with dresses and skirts and it couldn't have been more perfect for the weather (that I always rave about ;) ) that we have around the bay!
 

My sister is inspiration for a lot of style elements I have incorporated into my wardrobe. Including the denim jacket, I have acquired classics like the plaid shirt and checks in general, a chambray shirt, military style jackets, tan accessories and loads of style statements which is very her. The combat boot is something I might be willing to experiment with soon-...am in two minds....-you can tell, she's steps ahead of me with her style and trend interpretations!

So there.. :)

Go ahead and get the look! Rock the weekend!See you back soon! Muaaaaahhhhhhh!!!

Denim jacket
Floral maxi dress
Wedges(same style)
Hat  (cheaper option)




le grĂ¡

hauteinterpreter

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...