Monday, April 21, 2014

Dusty pink

Good morning!

Hope you all had a great weekend and a wonderful Easter!I spent my weekend getting a haircut, gorging on Brazilian food and attending the Cherry Blossom Festival in Japantown. I find Sakura or cherry blossoms so romantic and exotic, especially when the breeze blows and little petals create a heavenly shower! :)

Here are some snapshots of pretty cherry blossom trees!


Inspired by the pink, the theme is a dusty pink with my favorite pair of shoes-they are an old pair from Forever New! Forever New, how long do I have to wait until you arrive here??Sigh!
The outfit is simple with a dusty pink jacket and shoes paired with a classic white shirt blue jeans look. A statement necklace, as always to add a little oomph :) 
Spring always calls for some form of pink and it's always trending around this time of the year!There's a beautiful video on the sakura and the tsunami that hit Japan in 2011;how it is tied to the lives of the Japanese.You can find the trailer here but I recommend the complete video-it's heart wrenching, beautiful and inspiring!To cherry blossoms!Cheers!


Lapelless jacket-H&M;Necklace and blouson-Zara;Jeans-Old Navy;Peep toe Satin Pumps-Forever New;Pearl studs-From Hyderabad, India




Have a fantastic week ahead! 

Shop the look!

Blazer similar
Necklace(sold out) similar
Pumps
Blouson
Jeans



le grá

hauteinterpreter





2 comments :

  1. Grеetings from Colorado! I'm boredd too tears at wolrk so I decided to check out yoսr website օn
    mʏ iphone during lunch break. I love the info you preѕent here and can't wаit to take
    a look when I gget home. І'm surpriѕеd ɑt how quiϲk уour
    blog lοɑded on my phone .. I'm not еven using WIFI, jut 3G ..
    Anyhow, ɑwesome site!

    Ңere is my web blog ... ceinture hermes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!
      Thanks for stopping by and thank you so much for your kind words! Am glad my blog could intrigue you despite your afternoon ennui!:) Will look forward to seeing you around here again!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...