Saturday, December 21, 2013

Merry Christmas & A Happy and Lovely New year!!

Two thoughts for Christmas!!
Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.' - Coco Chanel

Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas :)
Source:Etsy

Source:Tumblr


I bought myself these cute snow boots!!They are so cute and comfortable to wear!!Will post outfit pics once I sport them on the field!!:)

Similar  here & here

The Anastasia Music Box-My perfect Christmas gift with the tune 'Once upon a December'- I have been dreaming about this since I was a little girl!:)
Ginger sends her love to all of you!


I'm off!I'll be out holidaying this season!Happy Holidays to my wonderful readers and friends!!
Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and in case I'm late, A very happy New year!! See you next year!!



le grĂ¡
hauteinterpreter
 

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...