Friday, November 22, 2013

Keaton Row Styling Offer


Hello everyone!Happy Friday!!! Yay!!Next Friday is Black Friday!

I did tell you about Keaton Row didn't I?? I’ve launched a personal styling business with Keaton Row, the only personal styling company that lets you work one-on-one with a Stylist you trust (me!) 100% online (anywhere, anytime).

Sign up with me as your Keaton Row Stylist at: http://keatonrow.com/stylist/poornimakonsam 
-for personal online styling sessions. I will learn about your styling needs,sizes and budget. Then, I create customized Lookbooks that fit your needs and tastes (our Catalog consists of amazing products from ShopBop, Nordstrom & Les Nouvelles).

Oh – and right now,the personal styling and Lookbooks are free – just buy the items you love directly through your Lookbooks! Bonus: Keaton Row includes free shipping on all purchases and returns!It’s basically complimentary personal shopping you can do right from home!

Check out the website and my stylist profile. Feel free to email me if you have questions. Or if you want to give me your email address, I can reach out to you in a few days to check in and answer any.Check out one of my lookbooks here:http://bit.ly/I8iEBl.

Here are some of my looks!

2 comments :

  1. Thank you for the lovely styles Che! Loved each one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I used some of these looks from your lookbook! Looking forward to seeing you dress up! <3<3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...