Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Holiday sweater

Hello!

I finally have my over -sized sweater! :) Remember I have been looking for one for some time now? This may not be that oversized but it is pretty large on me and feels so soft and luxurious!I loved the holiday print on it and grabbed it as soon as I laid my eyes on it!

A sweater like this is a perfect pull-on with your jeans and boots-ready to go and cozy!Dress it up with hoops and a string necklace as I have and go soak in the holiday spirit! :)

Have a gorgeous day and keep smiling!
Sweater-Marshalls;Jeans-Gap; Riding boots-Mia Cavalry, Piperlime; Earrings-Icing; Necklace-Forever New




Shop cute holiday sweaters!There are tons of cute ones out there!




le grĂ¡
hauteinterpreter

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...