Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Modcloth Private Label


Am back to raving about one of my favorite brands-the classic and vintage inspired Modcloth!

Did you know that there are now new ModCloth Private Label brands? It’s true! Check out their two very first private label brands:Bea & Dot and Myrtlewood. Featuring an array of playful prints, feminine silhouettes, and classic cuts, their private label brands were conceived with the best of vintage in mind. What’s even more exciting is most of their private label items come in a full ranges of sizes, from XS to 4X, a fit for almost everyone! 

Oh, and don't forget Modcloth always has FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50!


The brand never fails to inspire, especially for me as it reminds me a lot of my childhood days as well when Ma used to dress us up(my sister and me) in embroidered dresses, cute colored cardigans and polka!Vintage is my cup of tea and here's presenting another of my wishlists from the label(yet again, I know!! ;) )







You know what?The floral and teal dresses remind me of one of my favorite style icons..Can you guess who?? :)





Here she is!


Image source:Google
Image source:Google

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...