Wake up and smell the coffee!Have a great day and week ahead!<3
|1. The Pencil skirt-An essential at the workplace, upgrade to a houndstooth one this fall! Pair it with a color block blouse(no.7) or a plain ruffle blouse and pumps!|
2. The work bag-Grey is the color to be seen in this fall-and perfect for a work setting. A chic handbag like this with some burgundy pumps(no.8) for a sophisticated look at work!
3. Statement necklace; Keeping other pieces of the outfit neutral, a statement necklace adds enough pizzazz to Friday dressing or to take an outfit from work to an evening set-up. (Make sure the necklace isn't too chunky for work)
4. The Black Bootie: Wear with cigarette pants and a boucle blazer(no.9)
5. Essie nail paint: A subtle, basic color this fall which works for the office!
6. Mid-heel green pumps: Perfect to add color to basic outfits and a mid-heel for a long day at work
10. Checked blouse: A formal blouse which can be paired with tweed trousers or a pencil skirt. Add a blazer to (white or even no.9 works!)