Friday, September 6, 2013

One dress-3 ways

Hola!

Today, I've taking my favorite wardrobe essential this summer-the white lace dress, and have created 3 outfits to go with it. You can do so much more with a basic dress like this- think mustard cardigan, white faux fur coat, boucle jacket, black booties...I'm sticking to just 3 to show the versatility of it this past summer
1. For a lunch date
Paired with neutrals aka nude pumps, a blush clutch and clear drop earrings, the lace dress makes for an elegant feminine outfit.

2. Shopping with the gals
I have reached the stage in my life where I have resorted to flats for a day long shopping spree! My still healing fractured foot is the reason :( sigh!! So it's comfort over heels for me. A great fashionable alternative in the category of flats is the lace oxford(remember my last post)? With a sling bag and basic hoop earrings, you can rock the lace dress for a day out at the mall!

3. Weekend Soiree
To take the dress into the weekend for drinks ,hanging out with friends,date night; the white dress paired with a beige jacket (or a camel trench coat)and grey suede booties(I so want one of these!) is classic.

Which outfit is most you??




White lace dress2
Shopping with the gals//White lace dress, Oxfords, Hoop Earrings, Tan bag




White lace dress3

Weekend Soiree//White lace dress, Grey suede bootiesBeige jacket, Clutch (Black) (Gold)



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...