Monday, September 9, 2013

Hot air balloons

Romantic, quaint and lovely-the idyllic balloon(hot air balloon) has always been dreamy to me!
I was lucky to witness the balloon races at Reno where Ginger and I traveled to this last weekend! Numerous colorful balloons ;of different shapes as well; dotting the sky is a sight to witness! The balloons take off just before the break of dawn and alternately glow, twinkling like beautiful lamps in the dark skies, brushed with orange rays from sunrise! After sunrise, there's a mass ascension and a hundred balloons take to the skies.
Here are some snaps from my short but wonderful trip! I picked up a cute little balloon pendant as a souvenir which I'm sporting on today's outfit.Go ride a balloon!Have a fantabulous day!
Glowing balloons at the Reno balloon races

Lovely isn't it? Noticed the Wells Fargo chariot? :)


Cotton mustard peplum top-Fabindia, Delhi;Skinny Jeggings-Gap;Leopard pumps-Target;Balloon pendant-From Reno



I found this cute pendant on modcloth too!


Shop the look!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...