Friday, June 7, 2013

Sister-chic

This look goes out to my sis! The dull olive green shirt-so her, I don't think I have that color in my wardrobe!Folded up and buttoned-totally her style :) ..Worn over a dress with her combat boots-she would absolutely rock the look! I started liking combat boots that were so on trend last winter, after I saw her's. Though they're not me, I think I might 'borrow' them from her sometime ;) . It's so much fun to have a sister you can trade clothes with!(lucky for me, she wears loose fitted clothes.. lol!)..
Again, I think I could have tied the ends of the shirt...what say?

Have a fabulous weekend ahead and Hakuna Matata!


Shirt-Borrowed from my sister ;) i do that a lot don't I!!; Polka dress-Forever 21; Suede cuban heel booties and belt-Mango; Earrings- Sarojini Market, Delhi; Sunglasses-Forever New



Shop similar items:

Shirt

Polka dress (same)

Belt

Suede cuban heel booties

Earrings

Sunglasses

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...