Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Yellow rush


I always have my doubts pairing yellow and white. The other day, undecided on what to wear, I took out my bright yellow top to go with my mood; blue jeans did not go down too well with me( atleast not with this shade of yellow..maybe a light blue??)..nayyy..so black it was to be.
Though its getting hot, the bay area still has its moods(just like me ;) ).To beat the slight chill in the air, I needed a light jacket or a cardigan. Pink??ummmm....ummmm..Black-boring..more options please..Who should come to my rescue but my modest old boucle jacket..Perfect fit!

The mood is such, I could write poetry! :)

Here's to sunny days ahead!<3

Boucle jacket and yellow top-Zara; Jeans-Mango; Satin pumps-Nine west; Baguette bag-From a little store in Bandra, Mumbai(India); Earrings-Arzoo collection, Bikaner(India);Pearl necklace-Forever New



Shop similar items:

Boucle jacket

Yellow top(a lovely lace one)

Jeans

Satin pumps

Baguette bag (its either Chanel or Fendi if I call it that ;) )

Earrings(these are pretty)  (cheaper option)

Pearl necklace (nothing similar but so cute!)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...