Thursday, March 21, 2013

Pastels and pearls

I love soft pastel colors. They're so feminine and elegant! So when I saw this blazer, I just couldn't pass it up! I decided to pair it with my mint tights to break up the nudish-pink hue of the outfit. Being soft colors, I think they complimented each other!What do you think?
Pastel pink blazer, crochet skirt and pearl collar necklace-Forever 21; Satin Top-Mango; Mint colored tights-Target; Blush bow flats-Nine West; Pearl earrings -A Gift; Pearl Bangle-From Hyderabad, India





Shop similar items:

Pastel pink blazer  (same)

Crochet skirt

Satin top

Mint tights

Bow flats  (expensive but oh so pretty!)  (cheaper option)

Collar necklace

Pearl earrings

Pearl bangle

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...