Thursday, February 14, 2013

This is how I say J'adore

Happy Valentine's day!
I am one of those who believes everyday should be celebrated as Valentine's day :) But its always nice to dress up.. good excuse for that right? C'est la vie ;)
I am wearing a simple lace dress with nude pumps and a basic clutch. I dress up the look with a fascinator. If I had my way, I would have worn fascinators and flowers in my hair everywhere-love the way Kate Middleton wears them!I wish I had more occasions to wear them too!

Racing season is an exciting time to shop for fascinators when you are in Australia. I went berserk! I wanted each one of them- hatinators, cocktail hats..you name it!Its perfect for a lovely brunch on a spring day, cocktail parties or even weddings. I have worn one for a bachelorette party as well. So, am wearing one today on this day of love. Dress it up ladies! <3

Lace dress-Dorothy Perkins; Nude pumps-Elie Tahari; Fascinator-Equip, Australia; Clutch-Baggit, India; Earrings-Forever New


Shop similar items:

Lace dress

Nude pumps

Clutch

Fascinator

Earrings

3 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...