Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Fashion GK

Just a little fashion update for my friends..

The following are the colors to be seen in, for Spring this year..No no-I'm not saying to go shop for these colors(some of you say I have a certain influence, motivating you to go buy that long wanted dress or just splurge ;) . Trust me, I still have to categorize my 'Needs' and 'Wants' list;) <3 ); and don't want to advocate unnecessary spending ..SO instead, Dig up your closets!I'm sure you have at least one or two clothing items in these colors-then go out shopping-maybe end of season sales-I wouldn't be honest if I said that sale time is happy time for me ;but yes, one could get some good deals on extra buys. Sport these and stay chic!Of course, whatever you do, always remember:
Fashion fades,only style remains the same!-Coco Chanel

P1colors

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...