Thursday, October 15, 2015

Baby pink + Girly skirt

Hey!!

I have been digging midi skirts like crazy for a while now and I got my hands on the perfect one for me!!. Sorry about the clarity of the pics! A whole photo session out of focus :(

I wore this for a dinner party and received tons of compliments on the skirt! It's just so girly and fun! The skirt is so me!! The best part? It's under $50! I paired it with a baby pink satin top and threw in a pair of navy suede pumps and accessorized with an oversized clutch.  I wore the same outfit restaurant hopping with dear friends around Khan market in Delhi when I was in India and walking the streets of vibrant Palo Alto, again enjoying some good food and ice-cream! This is my pick me up outfit :), also seconded by the Lokai bracelet I'm wearing. A beautiful concept of being humble when one is on top and staying hopeful when one has hit a low. Read more about it here.


Satin top-Mango(old); Floral midi skirt-Chicwish(same); Navy suede pumps-INC(similar); Tan clutch-Yesstyle(similar);Watch-Michael Kors(same);Bracelet-Lokai(buy here)






Get the look!!



Stay humble and chic!


                                                         ♥le grá
  hauteinterpreter

1 comment :

  1. Worth reading this blog and gathered more information related to Dress. I have recently written blog on Trendy Indian Sarees .
    Need your views on it. Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...