Monday, October 14, 2013

Plaid Tie up

For today, I am just copying a trend I'm seeing everywhere this fall-the tie up shirt around the waist!I love the way the plaid shirts give a Scottish skirt look when viewed from the back and side. I have paired mine with elements from the shirt itself ; i.e with green and red..this is the closest I could ever get to grunge chic! :) I am loving it and am going to be doing this for a while :)

Tie the plaid shirt around a dress, skirt or colored pants-and do tell me if you love it!Have a great Monday Bonitas!

Faux leather jacket-Calvin Klein; Lace top-Promod;Plaid shirt and green pants-Old Navy;Red Peep toe pumps-Charles and Keith; Bead necklaces-From Nagaland, India;Sunglasses-Prada






No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...