Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Holiday looks!!

Hi everybody!!

Thanksgiving is tomorrow and I am planning to surprise friends coming over with a little thanksgiving meal!Yes, so you can imagine, I'm short of time, running around last minute like crazy because of course I work better at the last minute!Sigh!!

Anyway, so we have to keep our conversation short today. I managed  to put together a few looks for you guys for the upcoming holiday weekend!Each piece is under a 100 bucks!! Here they are!Hope you all enjoy and have a great thanksgiving!!God bless you all!!



Look 1:My favorite look this season! A structured top with faux leather sleeves, a metallic skirt and booties! Throw in a faux leather jacket too, and this is what I'm going to be sporting this holiday!
Look 2:Sequins!!A sequinned jacket with a floral pencil skirt..Can it get any better?? :)
Look 3: A pretty sweater paired with an embroidered tulle skirt for a cozy-chic look.I just love the skirt!!
My picks of holiday dress options!
♥le grĂ¡ 
hauteinterpreter

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...