Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Spring Essentials 2014

Hi!

Today I am discussing some spring essentials you need to get into that wardrobe of yours! :) I am sure you have most of them as I have included a lot of staples that never go out of style each season!

Ready?? Here's my top list to rock this spring!

1. A White Blazer- Versatile and classy;Choose a well fitted and tailored jacket of your choice. I am loving the collarless structured ones!Wear it with formal outfits or dress up your jeans with it and a statement necklace!
2. The Denim Jacket- Cropped or of regular length, this is one staple that never goes out of style. Pair it with jeans, floral dresses, maxi skirts..you name it!
3. The Classic White Shirt- One can never say enough about this wardrobe essential. Again, choose a tailored fit in chiffon, silk or cotton. The classic white shirt and blue jeans style is timeless!
4. The Chambray Shirt- This is the new shirt essential! There are cute shades to choose from and printed ones too. I personally love the polka dotted ones! Wear it unbuttoned over a dress or with jeans and flats. Cute and chic!
5. Blue Jeans-You can never have enough blue jeans! The light ones(that too different shades) are on my crave list! I personally love the Old navy Rockstar style for my frame and Gap jeggings!Perfect fit for us curvy gals!
6. Pink Lace Dress-Pink is very on-trend this season. Choose a flattering and feminine dress in lace and bask in the romance of this season!
7. The D'orsay Ankle Strap Flats- Very trendy and cute.I am seeing these everywhere this season! They're versatile and stylish. Color block styles in these flats are very in too!
8. A Tan Bag-Very versatile and classic. Your 'IT' go-to bag!I love roomy bags to fit in all of my paraphernalia-including Ginger baby's essentials ;)

Enjoy!

Spring essentials 2014



Go shopping for these Spring Essentials!!

1.  White blazer
2.  Denim jacket
3.  Classic white shirt
4.  Chambray shirt
5.  Blue jeans
6.  Pink lace dress
7.  Ankle strap d'orsay flats
8.  Tan bag





le grĂ¡
hauteinterpreter

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...