Thursday, December 5, 2013

Floral top

A simple outfit for bonnie Thursday. :)

Pajama dressing is a recent trend which I think requires an imaginative twist to pull off!I am going to stay clear of that trend for now until I can sport my super comfy 'hello kitty' and rudolph jammies in public! You can see the trend here :)

Image source:Google

Image source:Google

Though my pjs are out, I have this pretty floral top (sleepwear) that I always wanted to wear out-it passes off as a top doesn't it? :) So, in the name of the sleepwear trend I am sporting my rose top(I call it that:) ) for now with a jacket and jeans..Who can tell? ;)


Faux leather jacket-Forever 21; Floral top and heels-Shoppers Stop, India;Jeans-United Colors of Benetton





Image source:Google


le grĂ¡
hauteinterpreter

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...