Monday, November 4, 2013

Florals+Pearls

Good morning!

It's been a while-Hope you guys had a great Halloween and Diwali!

I confess I wasn't being creative but I have always loved princess/flowy dresses and gowns :) I wanted to dress up as Holly Golightly but aah well..Angelica Teach was an option but when I saw this maxi, I didn't mind-I just wanted to dress up for my Halloween party :)

Yes, I had a veil and an olive wreath :)
Then we had the Indian festival of lights-Diwali over the weekend.A lovely party was hosted by a friend. So ya, have been pretty busy too.Diwali in India also marks the beginning of winter.I miss India around this time. It's a time of fun get togethers with the family and friends, a lot of food and bonhomie.

Back to a weekday now. I love this season. Stores have started displaying 'Christmas-y' ornaments and decorations. Shopping season is around the corner too ;)-waiting for Black Friday!!




Another mustard cardigan number-I know you've been seeing a lot of this cardigan lately :) -it goes with everything!-most things atleast! I have been wearing it a lot lately, so here it goes with my floral dress; the stockings have come out-yes, winter is officially here! It feels nice when you wake up and you're still running an hour early!:) Have a great week ahead friends!

Floral dress-A flea market in Delhi; Tights and Pearls-Forever New; Mia Riding boots-Ppiperlime;Mustard Cardigan-Banana Republic

There's my little floral bow scrunchy :)




le grĂ¡
hauteinterpreter
 


Get the look!

Floral dress

Mia Riding boots

Mustard cardigan

Pearls

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...