Friday, October 11, 2013

The little red dress

Good morning ladies!

Besides the little black dress, I think a little red dress is an absolute essential in one's wardrobe for the little oomph factor :). It could be any silhouette, something you know suits your body type. This perfect swing dress from Modcloth had me at hello!  It had to be-it was the dress I had been looking for! I love the shape, I love the red, very Audrey, very classy :). This dress is also so dreamy  and nostalgic to me as I've grown up being dressed by Mama in little dresses with the 'umbrella swing'. I whirled about continuously in this dress like a little girl!


Be the Lady in Red..Go rock your Friday night!


Red swing dress-Modcloth(same); Two tone Mini bag-Forever New;Mary janes-Julianne Hough for Sole Society(same); Quilted faux leather jacket-Forever 21






The little red dress

4 comments :

  1. Love the dress! And shoes..where can I get them..a little cheaper??!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!You can get one a little cheaper at DSW: http://bit.ly/1axM3N3

      there's another much cheaper version at: http://bit.ly/19tvXnx if you like a little shimmer! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...