Friday, October 11, 2013

The little red dress

Good morning ladies!

Besides the little black dress, I think a little red dress is an absolute essential in one's wardrobe for the little oomph factor :). It could be any silhouette, something you know suits your body type. This perfect swing dress from Modcloth had me at hello!  It had to be-it was the dress I had been looking for! I love the shape, I love the red, very Audrey, very classy :). This dress is also so dreamy  and nostalgic to me as I've grown up being dressed by Mama in little dresses with the 'umbrella swing'. My husband kept smiling patiently at me as I whirled about continuously in this dress like a little girl, before he could take a shot of me!


Be the Lady in Red..Go rock your Friday night!


Red swing dress-Modcloth(same); Two tone Mini bag-Forever New;Mary janes-Julianne Hough for Sole Society(same); Quilted faux leather jacket-Forever 21






The little red dress

4 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. That's the ultimate compliment! :) Thanks Nao! <3

      Delete
  2. Love the dress! And shoes..where can I get them..a little cheaper??!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!You can get one a little cheaper at DSW: http://bit.ly/1axM3N3

      there's another much cheaper version at: http://bit.ly/19tvXnx if you like a little shimmer! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...