Thursday, September 26, 2013

Polka+Mustard-Hello Fall!

It's officially fall! The dreamiest of breezes are blowing in the bay and it's beautiful!Just enough sun and enough breeze!
Ginger's already huddling up in her favorite corner of the couch-and winter's not even begun! :)

The weather is just right for the humble cardigan!One can wear boots already but I'm still going to leave them for a little later. I have brought out my old mustard cardigan(one still can't put this trend away yet right? :) ) and belted it over a red polka dress. For a retro feel, I've dressed up the outfit with my oxford shooties!

What are your favorite pieces for fall?

Mustard cardigan-Banana Republic; Belt-Mango; Polka dress-Sarojini Market Delhi; Shooties-Modcloth






Shop the look!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...