Thursday, September 19, 2013

Fashion Union UK

Hi guys!

I just discovered this new online brand called the Fashion Union based in the UK. I have picked out my favorite dresses from the site and paired them with shoes I loved on the site! There's a contest being run by the brand for  network bloggers who can enter the contest here.
Fashion Union UK



1. Black check skater dress

Checks +Skater.Very cute style I have been having my eyes on especially for the fall. How cute would these look with a cute mustard cardigan and tan booties or with the black ankle straps I've paired it with and a faux leather jacket for an evening about town?

2. White lace panel dress

I love the lace panel on this body-con dress and the cinched waist to one side. I would go for a white+black look for this dress, paired with the ankle straps(they remind me of Zara heels I have been wanting as well but for a fraction of the price!)

3. Red peplum dress

Can I say enough about peplum? I have been loving this trend for sometime now! A red one could be added to my collection!Blue pumps could give the dress an eclectic twist or if you wish to go the traditional way, a pair of sleek black/nude pumps or ankle straps would sway you into a lovely soiree!

4.White+black dress

A staple work dress which states chic and professional. One can do so much with a basic dress like this. Take it into the evening with some statement jewellery and transition from blazer to faux leather jacket for the evening.

So here are my picks from the Fashion Union! Go check out what you love for yourself!




No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...