Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Applique lace trim top

Good morning!

A no fuss, simple lace trim top, peplum hem pencil skirt, paired with flats for a long day on one's toes at work!I have kept the tones neutral with black, white and beige.

An applique lace trim dress has been long on my wishlist-a black lace trim one especially. This top at forever 21 was too pretty to pass up. I paired it with black to create an illusion of continuum with the lace around the waistline. That's the exact dress I've been looking for!So until I find my perfect applique beauty, I'll make do with this outfit! Have a beautiful day!Stay happy and take care!


Applique lace trim top-Forever 21; Peplum hem skirt-Sarojini Market, Delhi; Two tone flats-Tahari



Shop applique tops and dresses!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...