Tuesday, July 30, 2013

My Shopcade summer beauty wish list!

Hello my dear friends!

Today, I'd like to introduce you to Shopcade, the social shopping app where users discover, collect and share all the products they want and get alerts when the item is part of a deal. Try it out!
You have one platform for all the things that you want now or may purchase in the future-all in one place. You can budget, plan and save too!

Here I'm sharing my favorite summer beauty products from Shopcade with you.

I hardly wear any make up most days. Some moisturizer, sunscreen, eyeliner and a touch of lip gloss are my daily essentials. That said, I wouldn't mind trying these products. An au naturel, clean, minimalist look is always in and it's always nice to be fresh-faced!

Slap on some Shiseido 'Sheer and Perfect' foundation, some translucent powder, lip balm(Kiehl's is a great brand especially for its night creams and moisturizers!), nude nails and a hint of the L'Eau Rose to begin your day, for brunch with the gals ; or for your daily regimen. The products are clean and light, perfect for summer!


What are your season's must-haves and what's on your wish list??

Shopcade shopping app

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...