Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Playing dress up!

I picked up this chiffon dress some time back while shopping in India ..It is slightly lengthier than I would have preferred but I loved it because of its simplicity-a simple deep V-neck with fine smocking detail on the empire waistline and the neckline. Since it comes across as pretty plain, I tried pairing several necklaces with it before I settled for these two that I have worn together. Since the necklaces are chunky, my earrings are simple studs.

I have been looking for the perfect satin tie up heels but the hunt has been in vain...so, I decided to create my own pair :) I bought some satin ribbon from Michaels and cut it into two equal pieces. I simply tied it around my ankles-I also tried curling it underneath the sole, around the heel and tying them around the ankle. And here they are:my very own pair of satin tie up heels! To break the monotony of color, I accessorize with a snake print over-sized clutch. 
Chiffon dress-From a mall in Delhi; Necklaces and ring-Forever New; Heels-Shoppers Stop; Snake print over sized Clutch-Borrowed from my sister :); Earrings-Tanishq, India; Watch-Kenneth Cole





Get the look!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...