Thursday, March 7, 2013

Classic+Contemporary

The Wangkhei phi or rani phi(Manipuri silk stole-read about it here) has always been very alluring to me.I have always wanted to wear it more often. They're an epitome of Manipuri culture and beauty, a perfect adornment for a woman; timeless and elegant, graceful and 'intense', all at the same time. To acquaint the classic with the contemporary, I wear my phi as a stole over a gold top and a pair of white pants.
The floral motifs on my phi accentuates the spirit of spring. Stay a la mode and think pink!
Silk stole-Wangkhei phi, Manipur; Gold high-low spaghetti top-Globus, India; Pants-United Colors of Benetton; Strappy block heels-Zara; Clutch-Forever New; Gold maple leaf stud earrings-From Jammu, India



Shop similar items:

Gold top

White pants

Strappy heels (expensive)

Clutch(expensive)  (another floral option)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...