Thursday, February 28, 2013

Geometric style

Geometric prints were all the rage last fall. I wouldn't say I would go shopping for the trend, but if I do come across something I like, I wouldn't mind trying it!I like to dig through my wardrobe and find stuff that I could work around,mix n match and style in a riveting way.. And voila! I found this dress with a square patterned border!..and there's more..it had a bow!! Oh Yay! ;) Simple squares but fits the bill ha?

Mustard cardigan-Banana Republic; Geometric print Dress-From a mall in Delhi; Turquoise slingbacks-Charles and Keith; Earrings and necklace-Dilli Haat, Delhi



Shop similar items:

Mustard cardigan

Geometric print dress (this seems fun!)

Turquoise slingbacks

Necklace

Earrings (want these too!)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...