Thursday, December 20, 2012

It's time for ginormous boots aka uggs!

When I first came across Ugg boots, I thought they were really cute but wasn't too sure whether I would ever wear them outside of the house. I thought they were ideal to lounge around the house-comfortable and warm. However that notion has changed recently. Besides being super comfy and perfect to step out as the temperature drops(it was zero degrees(C) in the morning today!), I find that paired right and weather-appropriately, they can look pretty adorable!;(also it provided perfect TLC for my sprained foot -another reason I'm wearing them out now).

The best part about Ugg boots is you don't have to shell out a 150$ to get a pair! They're available in all price ranges and many brands carry their own version of them. Whether in chestnut, sand, black, chocolate, grey(there are a variety of attractive colours like mint, baby pink, blue , sparkles etc as well)or in classic short/tall or the bailey button style, choose a style and colour you love. I bought these chestnut uggs from shoedazzle.com at a fraction of the price. They're super light and oh so cozy! Another colour I would love to have is the sand and baby pink versions! Will collect all the colours one by one, but for now I am snug and happy with these :)

Here I am pairing them with light blue jeans, a simple sweater which I've had for a while(I got these from Moreh-a border town between Manipur, India and Myanmar-an absolute shopping haven for the latest styles and fashions trending in South-East Asia ) and a pashmina stole wrapped around me, put in place with a brooch. What say? :)
Beret-Styles for less; Pashmina Stole-From Jammu, India; Sweater-From Moreh,Manipur border; Jeans-Mango; Ugg boots-shoedazzle.com;Brooch-A gift from Ma; Pouch-Coach(a gift)







brooch



Shop similar items:

Checked Stole

Light blue jeans

Ugg boots

Brooch

Beret

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...