Monday, December 3, 2012

Bohemian Rhapsody

Jasmine pants are a staple in my wardrobe for lounging around the house..Parallels, harem pants and jammies included. I have always wanted to wear this pair of floral ones when going out and dress it up in a way that was not too OTT.

I have had a love affair with all things Kashmiri for a long time now-the costumes, the jewellery, the food, the Dal lake, Srinagar.. just everything about Kashmir-one of my favourite places on earth!. Kashmiri embroidery is as beautiful, colorful and pretty as Kashmir itself. This Kashmiri jacket is another piece I've had with me for a long time.

I wanted to do justice to both these pieces of clothing, as pretty as they are; so I combined them in this outfit while I was experimenting. I loved it!Did you?



Kashmiri jacket-From Srinagar, India;Camel satin top-Mango;Jasmine pants-Sarojini market; Strappy heels-Agaci;Earrings-Goa, India; Beret-Wet Seal
Kashmiri jacket-From Srinagar, India;Camel satin top-Mango;Jasmine pants-Sarojini market; Strappy heels-Agaci;Earrings-Goa, India; Beret-Wet Seal




Bohemian_Rhapsody_2

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...