Monday, November 19, 2012

Diwali Splendor

My long time school friend Manasa organized a lovely Diwali party this year, complete with Indian food, firecrackers and Indian dress ups ;) Yay!It was time to bring out our Indian clothes!!I chose to wear this white salwaar kameez which I had kinda 'upcycled'. I loved Kate Middleton's bridal gown which she wore for her royal wedding , especially the lace neckline. To add an Indian twist, I decided to incorporate the look in a salwaar kameez. I had an old Biba salwaar kameez with lace, bought some chiffon material and showed the design to Roshan Tailors in Delhi..and Voila! we managed to create this piece!



Salwaar Kameez-http://www.roshantailors.com/default.html ; Kundan earrings-A wedding gift;Ring-Moonstruck, Mumbai; Gold Wedges-Charles & Keith; Hair clips-Soho, Valley Fair

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...